Government College of Nursing Thiruvananthapuram, is the pioneer institution of Nursing Education in Kerala started in the year 1943. Ours is the first institution in the state to start BSc Nursing and MSc Nursing courses. Our college is a known PhD study centre for Indian Nursing Council and Kerala University. Our college is affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences, Indian Nursing Council, Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council. We are part of Global exchange programmes with Karolinska University, Sweden and West Chester University, Pennsylvania, USA. A Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) made with SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT ensures easy placement of nurses who are the alumni of this institution.
• GNM NURSING (Annual intake of 30 students)
• B.Sc NURSING (Annual intake of 75 students)
• M.Sc NURSING (Annual intake of 28 students)
• PhD CENTRE • POST BASIC NURSING (Annual intake of 30 students)
• POST BASIC DIPLOMA IN NURSING: SPECIALTY PROGRAMMES (Annual intake of 40 students)
Official Website of Govt.College of Nursing Thiruvananthapuram